If you really must add something to your already delicious Sippers wine, this combination of red wine and fruity flavoured gelatin is a lot of fun to share with friends! Experiment with various flavours to make a red wine gelatin shot of your own invention.
Things You’ll Need
- 2 cups boiling water
- Mixing bowl
- 1 small package raspberry gelatin
- 1 small package blueberry gelatin
- Mixing spoon
- 1/2 cup red wine
- Glass or plastic shot glass cups
- Boil the 2 cups of water. As soon as it is boiling, pour the water into a large mixing bowl.
- Pour both packages of flavored gelatin into the bowl of boiling water. Stir until the powder has completely dissolved.
- Set the hot gelatin mixture aside for several minutes until it feels cool when you touch it.
- Pour the red wine into the cooled gelatin mixture. Stir to combine.
- Pour the mixture into shot glasses or small plastic cups. Place them in the refrigerator for several hours to set.
- Enjoy your wine shots!
(Recipe borrowed from here)